Are you looking for Administrative Secretary Jobs Employment in New york USA.? if So, Then You Have landed on Right place, Like everyday we update all the latest available jobs around the world in various categories in different countries. If you wish to Apply for Administrative Secretary Jobs Employment in New york USA . then please follow this post.
Administrative Secretary Jobs Employment in New york USA Details :
• Job Title : Administrative Secretary
• Company / Organisation : St Francis Physician Practice
• Department : Orthopedics – ISK -P
• Employment Type : Full Time
• Experience : Unspecified
• Shift : Day shift
• Qualification : High School Graduate/GED equivalent required
• Job Location : Manhattan, New York
• Category : Administrative / Business Support
• Respond to “assistance request phone calls” along with door assistance in a positive and respectful manner.
• Act as the “first point of contact” for Cayuga Centers guests.
• Project a professional, friendly and helpful presence.
• Assist with organizational and clerical duties as assigned.
• Create and ensure UC sponsor packets and other New York City program packets are readily available.
• Assist with file organization, storage, and filing.
• File paperwork in each program file as needed.
• Daily retrieval of mail and various errands as assigned.
• Ensure all necessary UC and other New York City paperwork templates are readily available.
• Ensure office organization.
• Conduct clothes ordering, tracking, and distribution.
• Conduct food ordering and processing for the UC orientation and Cayuga Centers educational learning program, and other New York City programs.
• Conduct office supply audits as needed.
• Sort and distribute agency mail.
• Provide back up to other clerical staff as needed.
• Attend required training.
The Administrative Secretary is responsible for administrative support . Performs all necessary secretarial functions in order to assure a smooth efficient and effective flow of daily operations. Maintains a professional and courteous manner in managing telephone communications and contact with all hospital staff.