Are you looking for IT jobs in dubai companies. If so, Then you are at right place. Today we are here to update a latest IT jobs in dubai companies from Kawader Human Recourses consultancy. Regularly we are trying to update all the latest available jobs in Middle east in all sectors from reputed companies in dubai, Oman, Qatar , Kuwait, Bahrain and Saudi arabia. If you wish to Apply for IT industry you can submit your CV / Resume by following the link below at the end of this post.
Kawader is a main work solutions issuer in Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates. Kawader gives a complete array of recruitment services to assist in achieve our client’s business goals and preserve their competitive edge. Kawader is a 100% local entity managed and run by team of experts with significant expertise within the neighborhood marketplace. Kawader is name which is synonym for UAE National hiring across the emirates and our strength in outsourcing and hiring them is well established in the last couple of years.
Serving clients across Emirates, Kawader gives employment to majority of the government entities in Abu Dhabi, specifically in outsourcing UAE National employees. We work across the sectors like Government, Defense, Aviation, Education, Banking, construction, Engineering, Hospitality, Healthcare, IT, Media, office Support and Facilities Management services.
IT Jobs in Dubai at Kawader Human Resources
Job Title : IT Officer
Company / Organisation : Kawader Human Resources Consultancy LLC
Job Function : IT
Employment Type : Full Time
Qualification : Bachelor’s Degree
Job Location : UAE
Job Description :
• Provide orientation to new users of existing technology
• Train staff about potential uses of existing technology
• Connect and setup hardware.
• Load all required software
• Connect and maintain computer peripheral equipment such as scanners, printers, and projectors, ensure that these are prepared and ready to be used.
• Familiar with the network infrastructure (cable and patch panels, hubs, Cisco switches, Cisco IP phones, Cisco wireless access points and Cisco routers) and keep a log of any damage to it.
• Provide day to day support for all Help Desk inquiries and applications.
• Troubleshoot all technology issues
• Provide network access to all staff
• Install and configure workstations and mobile devices
• Troubleshoot hardware, software and network operating system
• Familiar with all new hardware and software including Apple and modern operating systems.
• Maintain current and accurate inventory of technology hardware, software and resource.
• Able to work in an international / multi-cultural environment
• Conscientious, imaginative, dynamic and open-minded
• Has a high degree of probity and integrity
• Excellent organizational ability – setting priorities, developing work schedules, monitoring progress towards goals and meeting deadlines
• Willing to work during the evenings and at weekends and travel internationally when required
• Able to understand and cope with the complexities of working in an IT / event environment