Required Finance Manager for our firm, Location Dubai . The role holder will be responsible to assist with financial analysis of acquisitions, development appraisal, strategic planning, valuation, master plan funding model and estate management for the Real Estate Group.
Job Description :
• Assisting senior management, the annual valuation of a wide range of property types (residential, retail mall, commercial office, hospitality and industrial) within Real Estate Group.
• Lead role to negotiating with external audit and valuation teams to complete the annual portfolio valuation.
• Responsible to lead the capital budgets and strategic plan.
• Assisting management to keep an updated portfolio investment risk register and risk sensitivity analysis and periodic follow up to allow management to understand project risks and returns and make improved, effective and consistent investment and operational decisions
• Assisting in maintaining an automated funding plan along with detail source and use of fund analysis for investments and master plans over long term development span while liaising with treasury and financial teams to obtain the right inputs within.
• Managing monthly dashboard reporting on development projects as well as on asset valuations. Updating Estate Master and Argus on a regular basis to support informed and timely management decision making
• Full ownership to update feasibility files through Estate Master and carry out adhoc analysis on Estate Master or bespoke excel models to support commercial and business decision making
• Full ownership to run year end valuation and negotiate with auditors to close year end impairment testing. Liaising with business owners to obtain sign offs on valuation assumptions and methodology used
• Lead role to manage capital budgets and strategic plans along with funding requirement, returns analysis and sensitivity analysis.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge :
Diploma holder from a reputable university.
Qualification of MBA / CFA is an added advantage
CRIS qualification is preferred.
Minimum experience of 3 – 7 years
Must have previous experience in doing investments modelling and forecasting feasibilities for Real Estate preferably in the Gulf region
Must have experience using Estate Master software and building feasibility models.
Experience of managing real estate valuations through Argus is preferable
Excellent communication skills- fluency in English is a must
• Critical and Strategic Thinking
• Engaging Leadership
• Superb communication, influencing and relationship-building skills
• Team Leadership
• Emotional Intelligence.