We are looking for Payroll officer to our company. Location Dubai. payroll Officer will be responsible for maintenance and support of payroll activities
Job Description :
• Administration and record keeping of attendance/leaves (all kinds), Over Time, bonuses, etc.
• Checks pay results for accuracy of payroll runs.
• Familiar with Bank processes for opening labor bank accounts.
• Responsible for the proper entry, storage, update and security of employee personal data, updating personnel files and employee status changes
• Responsible for organization management data in SAP.
• Familiar with monthly salary transfer bank upload files.
• Manage the filling process of different documents.
• Preparation of travel authorizations.
• First point of contact for all payroll issues.
• Any other duties/ projects assigned by Payroll Head from time to time.
Compensation Details :
Salary : AED 5000 , Accommodation & Transportation provided by the company Medical, Incentive & Commission Paid, Annual Leave, Air Ticket, Allowance Performance-based increment.
Job Requirements :
• A minimum of 3 year professional experience working on ERP Payroll systems
• High level of attention to detail ensuring data is accurate and precise
• The successful candidate will have access to sensitive information so a high degree of confidentiality is required
• Strong communication and customer facing skills, able to respond appropriately to employee queries. Arabic language skills would be an advantage
• A high degree of energy, enthusiasm and flexibility
• Highly organized and able to plan work and manage priorities
• Well versed with Kuwait Labor law.
• Educated to university degree level, preferably from a business related program, HR qualifications preferred but not essential