If you are looking for Operations support specialist vacancy then you are at right place. today we are updating a requirement from khalifa university located in Abu dhabi UAE and regularly we are trying to update all the related vacancies in gulf . follow this post to apply for this vacancy.
Job Title : Operations Support Specialist
Company / Organisation : Khalifa University of Science Technology and Research
Category : Information Technology
Employment Type : Full Time
Qualification : Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science
Job Location : Abu Dhabi | UAE
Job Description :
– Participates in site administration to include documentation, activity reporting and inventory control.
– Participates in special projects as and when requested.
– Provides oversight to 3rd party contractors.
– Performs other related functions as assigned or apparent.
– Performs installation and configuration of application equipment, system administration of server suites.
– Performs outside and inside office equipment installation and activation.
– Addresses trouble tickets through to resolution.
– Ensures proper documentation and escalates as required.
– Monitors equipment reports to maintain application level integrity.
– Visits customer sites to perform installation/maintenance of equipment.
– Performs first and second line routine maintenance on application server equipment.
– Analyses, isolates and corrects complex or highly complex issues identified on our service platforms while maintaining server availability.
– Fluency in English and Arabic, written and spoken.
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and experience dealing effectively with a wide range of people.
– Bachelor’s degree in engineering, computer science, or management information systems.
– Unix systems, and a database languages like MySQL
A minimum of 5 years of work experience in data, voice or video networks.
– Experience working with multiple technical platforms (e.g., mainframe, two-tiered client-server, three-tiered client-server) and at least two network systems (e.g., Unix, Windows ).