Document Controller Walk in Interview in Dubai. a leading property developer/ real estate firm is looking to hire document controller for their office in Dubai. Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge should be At least Vocational Diploma/Certificate from a 2 year Technical course and Minimum 3 years related work experience in office work.
Documentation and control Knowledge of Engineering disciplines like Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, etc. Knowledge in use of spreadsheets, database, word processing and selected job specific software. Knowledge of Electronic Documentation Systems.
Job Details :
Industry: Consumer Goods
Career: Mid Career
Job Location: Dubai
Experience: 2 – 5 Years
Job Type: Full Time
Once you submit Your Resume/CV, your resume and qualifications will be reviewed to determine whether you will be selected for an interview.If selected for an interview, you will be contacted by a member of recruiting team to schedule an interview.
• Coordinate all activities related to the Document Control procedure.
• Including technical documents, drawings and commercial correspondence.
• Input document data into the standard registers ensuring that the information is accurate and up to date.
• Generate the various document control reports as required.
• Typing of site documents and follows up of all the site needs.
Interested Candidates can Send Thier CV to email@example.com
Note : Never Send Money online to Employers or Recruiters. The Employer Should Provide all The Documents Free Including Visa .