Urgently required Sales Relationship officer in Dubai . If you are looking for Walkin interview in dubai. then you are at right place. Today we are updating Walk in for a great career with one of the leading financial services institutions in the UAE. Candidates with relevant Sales experience can Apply.
Job details :
Job Title : Sales/Relationship officer
Experience : 1- 6 Years
Company : Dunia Finance LLC
Job Location : Dubai, UAE
Nationality : Any Nationality
Interview Place : Dubai, UAE
Date : Tuesday 09th May 2017
Time : 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
The Sales / Relationship Officer is a highly influential role in dunia. It requires someone with entrepreneurial abilities coupled with in-depth understanding of financial product and market segmentation, market conditions and the challenges therein. You should have in depth knowledge of customer segments. You would be responsible for driving and developing the business with key focus on new customer acquisition across segments, selling multiple financial products, and developing new distribution channels.
Duties & Responsibilities will include (but not limited to) :
• Responsible for achieving individual targets across all products (Personal Loan, Cards, Auto).
• Develop long term relationship with customers.
• Assist the team leader in undertaking micro marketing events to promote sales.
• Motivate the new hires in the sales team to reach their targets.
• Continuously list more and more companies in the target market list.
• Provide excellent service to the customers.
• Responsible for ensuring that the sales strategy is in line with compliance policies with regards to operational, financial and regulatory risks.
Date: Tuesday 09th May 2017
Time: 10:00 AM – 02:00 PM
Venue: Oud Metha Financial Center, Al Nasr Plaza,
Oud Metha (Opposite to Restaurant – Chatori Gali )
Please bring a copy of your resume, a copy of your passport, photo (passport size) and a copy of your Emirates ID (if you have). Please do note that this interview is open to candidates who are presently in the UAE.
Note : Never send money online to employers or recruiters. The Employer should provide all the documents free of charge including visa. Real recruiting agencies get paid by the employer.