Accountant Jobs in Jeddah. Find the latest Accountant job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Prepare, file and retrieve sales-related documents.
• Design and renew sales proposals.
• Update internal databases with account information.
• Coordinate meetings, calls and demos for the Account Management team.
• Conduct research on prospective clients.
• Collaborate with internal teams to ensure proper pre-and post-sales service.
• Communicate customer feedback to Marketing, Sales and Product Development teams.
• Create detailed reports of campaign results.
• Perform market and competitive research.
• Help create promotional materials.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Proven work experience as an Account Coordinator, Sales Coordinator or any other similar role.
• Excellent computer skills (MS Office in particular).
• Hands-on experience with any CRM software.
• Experience with marketing/advertising campaigns.
• Organizational and time-management skills.
• Strong communication skills with a problem-solving attitude.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Find the latest Accountant job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Accountant Jobs in Jeddah
walk in interview in Jeddah
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com