Accounts Officer Jobs in Jeddah. Find the latest Accounts Officer job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded
• Update accounts receivable and issue invoices
• Update accounts payable and performs reconciliations
• Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements, and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
• Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned
• Update financial data in databases to ensure that information will be accurate and immediately available when needed
• Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports
• Assist senior accountants in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings
• Assist with other accounting projects.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Proven experience as a junior accountant
• Excellent organizing abilities
• Great attention to detail
• Good with numbers and figures and an analytical acumen
• Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software (e.g. Tally or Peachtree)
• Qualifications (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) is a plus but not required
• BSc/Ba in accounting, finance or relevant field.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Find the latest Accounts Officer job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah.
Accounts Officer Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
walk in interview in Jeddah
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org