Accounts Receivable Jobs in Jeddah. Find the latest Accounts Receivable job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Consistently offers professional, engaging and friendly service
•Handling all guest billing issues and disputes, including credit card initial inquiries and charge backs.
•Maintain a healthy communication bath with the F&B and the FO to insure proper handling of daily backups for all the in house DB approved customers.
•To guarantee proper handling of the filing system in place according to the FHR policies and procedures.
•Any additional tasks coordinated by the Assistant Credit Manager / Credit Manager / Assistant Financial Controller.
•Prepare account billings promptly and accurately with required supporting documentation.
•Maintain up-to-date files for all outstanding accounts alphabetically by name.
•Respond promptly to guest queries and account disputes, including credit card initial inquiries and charge
•Assist the credit manager or accounting manager s designate in the completion of the Accounts Receivable Officer duties
•Assist the Credit Manager in the performance of his/her own duties as requested
•Communicate promptly with the Credit Manager on any discrepancies in billing at all times to reflect the high standards of Fairmont Hotels & Resorts.
Job Qualifications and requirements :
• Previous experience is an asset
• Minimum of 2 years executive administration experience, preferably within a hotel environment.
• Highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
• Professional telephone manner and demeanor with a natural response to smile on the phone.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (composing faxes, letters).
• Must be able to type a minimum of 50 wpm.
• Computer literacy a must, with a strong knowledge of Opera, Word, Excel, Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Physical Aspects of Position (include but are not limited to):
• Constant standing and walking throughout shift
• Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
• Highly responsible & reliable
• Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
• Ability to work cohesively as part of a team
• Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times.
walk in interview in Jeddah
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Find the latest Accounts Receivable job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Accounts Receivable Jobs in Jeddah
jobs in Jeddah with salary
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com