Administrative Coordinator Riyadh jobs. Currently we are looking for Administrative Coordinator for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Greet visitors to the office and direct visitors to the correct location
• Perform general administrative, clerical, and executive support tasks to ensure organizational sustainability
• Collaborate with directors to devise and implement strategic administrative improvements
• Oversee expenditures and work with the accounting department to manage the company’s budget
• Perform basic bookkeeping tasks as needed
• Recruit, hire, and train new employees based on departmental needs
• Evaluate current employees; provide support where needed.
• Assign work tasks, create schedules, and manage calendars
• Make travel arrangements for staff
• Organize and facilitate workflow to ensure a productive workplace
• Oversee facility management and maintenance
• Coordinate with outside vendors and contractors
• Directly supervise clerical support staff.
Qualifications and requirements :
• High school diploma or equivalent required
• Several years of experience in administrative support roles or office management
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Effective problem-solver
• Highly organized and detail-oriented.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find the latest Administrative Coordinator job vacancies and employment opportunities in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Administrative Coordinator Riyadh jobs
Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com