Job Title : AP Accountant jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
AP Accountant jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for AP Accountant for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Review the daily purchases/expenses invoices for each store.
• Review and post the payable transactions existing in the daily treasury register.
• Trace and post the note payables transactions.
• Making the pricing for the exported shipments.
• Verifying the compatibility in between the inventory receipts and vendors invoices/ claims.
• Review and post the vendors invoices /Claims.
• Handle all aspects related to the purchases/purchases returns transactions from the associates.
• Post and trace all the AP prepayments and keep controlling the AP balances.
• Calculate the vendor s bonuses and post it.
• Issuing and posting all the Debit/Credit memos.
• Assure the accuracy of the VAT calculation on expenses and purchases.
• Post the VAT transactions and prepare the VAT deceleration.
• Assure the accuracy of the WHT tax notes calculations and register the deducted WHT.
• Issuing the monthly AP trial balance.
• Held a regular meeting with vendors to obtain balance confirmation letters and clear any discrepancies.
• Post and trace the petty cashes/loans transactions.
• Post and monitor the capital expenditures (fixed assets, PUC, prepayments .etc.).
• Calculate, Post and monitor the depreciation and amortization transactions.
• Prepare and post the monthly accruals entries.
• Post and assure the accuracy of the accruals for the governmental authorities.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Minimum 3-5 years as an accountant payable.
• ERP knowledge will be an asset.
• Experienced in trade and retail industry.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com