Walkin interview for Area Plant Coordinator. Currently we are looking for Area Plant Coordinator for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Plan, organize, direct and run optimum day-to-day operations
• Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
• Be responsible for production output and product quality
• Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
• Monitor operations and initiate corrective actions
• Commit to plant safety procedures.
Job Qualifications and requirements :
• Proven work experience as an Area Coordinator Plant
• Familiarity with industry standard equipment and technical expertise
• Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, demand creation, inventory and stewardship processes
• Ability to create accountability and to lead by example
• Strong team building, decision-making and people management skills
• Minimum Grade 12 with and a related qualification.
Minimum 5-year experience in a similar field within Oil & Gas Industry
• Computer literate
• Be able to work under pressure
• Strong planning and organizational skills;
• High sense of responsibility and accuracy;
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Strong leadership skills
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English required.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Area Plant Coordinator for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Area Plant Coordinator Riyadh jobs
Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com