Assistant Housekeeping Manager Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Assistant Housekeeping Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Tasks and responsibilities
– Direct work assignments of supervisory and non-supervisory personnel
– Monitor Housekeeping personnel to ensure guests receive prompt and courteous service and that all guests’ profiles are adhered to
– Inform other operating departments of Housekeeping matters, in particular Front Office to ensure accurate room status, as well as Engineering and Laundry
– Schedule routine inspections by supervisors of all housekeeping areas including occupied and non-occupied rooms.
– Inspect guest rooms and all public areas and restaurants on a regular basis to ensure furnishing, facilities and equipment are clean and in good condition
– Appraise appearance, discipline and efficiency of all staff under direct supervision and initiate immediate remedial action if necessary
– Maintain a steady flow of communication within the Housekeeping Department
– Monitor and ensure consumption of guest supplies is under control
– Assists in monitoring Housekeeping procedures including lost and found, key control, security and emergency procedures, health and safety for employees and guests
– Coordinate routine cleaning programs including spring cleans, etc.
Skills and Requirements
– Must be able to lead and manage a team and have previous experience of doing so
– Knowledge of Opera Property Management System would be desirable
– Must be proficient in Microsoft Office.
– Degree in Hotel Management.
– Minimum 3 years Housekeeping experience preferably in a luxury hotel environment with 2 years at management level.
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.