Job Title : Assistant Logistics Manager jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Assistant Logistics Manager jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Assistant Logistics Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Make a daily update for analysis shipping sheets.
• Contact with the planning department to confirm PR and PIs.
• Follow up with Registration departments to get import permit before shipping and Check and monitor plans and pricing sheets.
• Communicate with shipping lines and freight forwarders to get the freight quotations and follow up
• Execute of the shipping process.
• Communicate with suppliers to follow up the shipping confirmation and reviewing the shipping docs drafts.
• Prepare Form 4 and Bank formats to get the original shipping docs from Bank.
• Provide the shipping docs to customs clearance office to start the clearance process.
• Monitor sampling of products during the customs clearance by Central Laboratory for feed additives as regulations require
• Review custom duty calculation, sales tax and provide financial requisition to issue cheque or cash.
• Provide packing list to the warehouse for preparing to receive the shipments.
• Follow up with provider trucking office from container loading up to reaching the warehouse
• Saving cost through receiving original shipping docs before vessel arrival & get 21 days free of demurrage.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
• At least 7-10 years experience in a supply chain function (Logistics is preferable)
• Experience of managing budgets.
• Excellent negotiating skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• V. Good English Language.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org