Assistant Purchasing Manager Qatar jobs. Currently we are looking for Assistant Purchasing Manager for our company. location Doha. Latest job openings Qatar.
Job Duties :
• Responsible administratively of the purchasing office staff personnel schedules, appraisals and trainings.
• Coordinates and ensures smooth process of purchase requests allocated by Purchasing Manager
• Reviews, checks and updates constantly entered quotations concerning price and duration validity
• Identifies and recommends new market products in terms of quality and price competitiveness
• Monitors vendors reliability and services, establishes new contracts with prospective vendors
• Performs related duties and any assigned special projects as and when requested.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s degree holder
• 3-5 years of Experience procuring commercial products and services. Substantial experience in procuring F&B services and products is essential.
• Working knowledge of commonly used contract types; working knowledge of clauses and special provisions related purchases of goods and services is required.
• Expert knowledge of pricing analysis with the ability analyzes proposals using historical data, commercial catalogs, and price list and industry benchmarks to ensure price reasonableness.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Assistant Purchasing Manager for our company in Doha. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Walk in interview jobs in Qatar
Assistant Purchasing Manager Qatar jobs
Job type : Full Time
Education : Any Graduation
Salary: Competitive Salary Offered
Location: Doha, Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org