Associate District Manager Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Associate District Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
walk in interview in Jeddah
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Achieve sales targets through a team of Product Specialist .
• Establish and lead a diverse team of high performing representatives that can execute and achieve our sales plan and goals
• Identify and build strong rapport with Key Opinion Leaders.
• Provide day-to-day supervision of all sales activities.
• Conduct market and competitor analysis.
• Present feedback to the head.
• Review the sales regularly to take corrective actions when needed.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree of pharmacy
• Senior level Medical Representatives are most welcome
• previous experience in the same position an added value.
• Hospital business experience is a plus
• MBA holder is a plus
• Strong leadership skills
• Professional analytical thinking and problem solving ability.
• Ability to influence, persuade and convince
• Striving for continuous improvement
• Able to cope with stress and change
• Excellent strategic planning & execution for business plan
• Excellent communication, advanced presentation and interpersonal skills
• Excellent computer skills.
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Associate District Manager for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Associate District Manager Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org