Beach Club Hostess jobs in Dubai
Summary of Responsibilities:
– Check the reservation system and in-house guest information for the next meal period.
– Notify the supervisor of any large group bookings or any reservations with special request, VIP etc.
– Distribute reservations among all servers equally, informing them of all information necessary. Example, birthdays, anniversaries, bill not to be taken to the table or any other unusual requests.
– Allocate all the reservations as per the floor plan.
– Always answer the phone politely using a friendly tone and being informative.
– The telephone must be answered on a maximum of three rings.
– If a guest has any questions, it is her responsibility to answer them accurately. Therefore, know your product and offerings.
– You must have complete knowledge of all food and beverage menus: The ingredients; the preparation; how items are served and with what; know your prices; know the promotions, special events etc.
– Understand the server and runner tasks in the outlet and provide assistance as required.
– Have a fair idea about general information around the city.
– To be aware of all the policies and procedures in the Hotel.
– The hostess is a very important part of Your Restaurant’s experience.
– Always remember you are the first and the last person the guest sees. Therefore you are their first and last impression.
– Other duties as assigned.
– Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal, and fluency in either Russian, French, German, Italian or Spanish is mandatory
– Previous customer service experience required
– It is not mandatory to have hotel experience, a stand-alone restaurant role as a Hostess is also welcomed to apply
– Open Table experience an asset
– Excellent communication and organizational skills
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
– High level of energy and professional at all times
– Excellent personal presentation and grooming
– High interest in fashion and lifestyle
– Able to stand for long hours and work under the heat of Dubai
Please note that you must be eligible to live and work in Dubai.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.