Walkin interview for Bookkeeper. Currently we are looking for Bookkeeper for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application. Bookkeeper Jeddah jobs
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• allocate and post financial transaction details to subsidiary books
• transfer data to general ledger
• reconcile and balance all accounts
• draw up financial statements (trial balance, income statement, balance sheet)
• collate and analyze account data and generate financial reports
• track and maintain inventory records
• maintain internal control systems
• manage accounts payable and accounts receivable
• prepare checks, payments and bank deposits
• prepare and process payroll
• comply with relevant reporting requirements
• calculate and prepare tax payments
• assist with budget preparation
• assist with audits
• maintain complete filing system to support financial records
Requirements and Qualifications:
• knowledge of bookkeeping practices
• knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles and procedures
• knowledge of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
• working knowledge of relevant computer applications
• knowledge of data management and financial data analysis
• an associate degree in accounting, finance or business an advantage
• bookkeeping certification.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Bookkeeper for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Bookkeeper Jeddah jobs
Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org