Job Title : Business Development jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Business Development jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Business Development for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Handle day-to-day business technical and product quality related matters and supports sales communications
• Track the quality of the imported and exported products and ensure the specifications of all products are up to date.
• Support in the preparation of the product pricing formulas & term sheets and prepare the monthly LPO report.
• Assist in reviewing the new business proposals technical aspects and scope development and attend relative meetings.
• Attend the regular internal and external coordination meetings and interface with internal departments to complete action items.
• Work closely with other members of Business Planning & Development to understand and support each role as needed.
• Assist in updating all supporting documents for BD&D folders and presentations.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent computer skills
• Ability to communicate through presentation format
• Adaptable and able to adjust to constantly changing environment
• Self-starter, self-motivated and capable of staying focused without close supervision.
• Ability to quickly learn new processes, systems etc.
• Ability to adapt to changing priorities.
• Ability to travel for business events.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com