Job Title : Business Development Manager Jeddah jobs
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Business Development Manager Jeddah jobs. Currently we are looking for Business Development Manager for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, a mix of products and services sales, customer retention and customer acquisition.
• Adhere to all quality standards and processes, for the acquisition of customers, opportunities, and submission of tender and contract documents.
• Bid management processing and manage order levels maintaining the CRM database
• Provide regular feedback to senior management about marketplace and competitor activity
• Develop effective working relationships with customers through regular meetings and identify and obtain further sales and business development opportunities.
• Work with and marketing to develop marketing campaigns to support Sales Strategy. Generate new business and raise awareness of other company products.
• Identify requirements for new products & services to anticipate and potentially lead the market.
• Apply company-wide project management standards in preparing bids and contracts, responding to customer needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to sign off.
• Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in these processes to ensure transfer of knowledge writing computer programs; entering and backing up data.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• A degree or equivalent qualification is recommended, but a proven background in business development may be sufficient, with 7 years’ experience.
• A proven track record in strong presentation skills is essential in the role of Business Developer.
• Business Developers need a strong track record of business-to-business sales at a corporate level.
• A Business Developer will need to have strong research and strategic analysis skills.
• Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written and be able to cold call potential clients with confidence are key for a successful Business developer.
• Business Developers need to be skilled at agreeing and closing deals with clients.
• Excellent organizational skills are essential as well as performance monitoring will be a requirement.
• Must be able to operate Microsoft Office and associated programs.
• Must hold a full clean driving license.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org