Carpenter Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Carpenter for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
walk in interview in Jeddah
Job Duties :
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints.
• Assisting supervisors with structural design, planning, layout, and installation.
• Conduct repair work and installation of doors, windows, drywall, cabinets, stairs, and other fixtures as required.
• Ability to assess the quality of woodwork and materials.
• Ability to operate tools, machines, and other equipment.
• Compliance with local building codes, and health and safety regulations.
• Provide excellent customer service.
• Ability to stand for prolonged periods, climb, pull, and lift heavy objects.
Qualifications and requirements :
• High School diploma.
• Completion of a recognized apprenticeship or a minimum of four years’ experience as a journey-level carpenter.
• Additional certification may be required.
• Good communication skills.
• Physically fit with good hand-eye coordination.
• Knowledge of mathematics.
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Carpenter for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Carpenter Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org