Chief Accountant Jobs in Jeddah
Job Duties :
• Hands on experience with Oracale/ SAP/ Orion or similar ERP systems
• Hands on experience of monthly and yearly book closing task, including preparation of the financial statements and any other financial information that may be required from time to time
• Ensuring compliance with IFRS regulations
• Experience in team leader role to manage, coach and mentor the accounts team members
• Monitor and exercise control over bank reconciliation, supplier statement reconciliation and the debtors’ reconciliation statements
• Coordinate with the external auditors for the annual audit.
• Prep up team for the annual audit of books of the group companies by ensuring the CAS requirements have been met, scheduled prepared and reconciled to the general ledger and the information is provided to the auditors on a timely basis
• Ensuring applicable taxes (eg VAT, Municipality fee etc) are accurately accounted for, reported and paid
• Process re-engineering to ensure better controls are put in place and coming up with methods to improve efficiency in the day-to-day tasks
• Closely monitor the stock provisioning policy to ensure the provisioning is done properly
• Prepare analysis over the financial information produced by identifying variances against the budget and the prior year numbers and explaining the reasons thereof in detail.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Strong communication and Leadership skills
• Excellent MS Excel skills
• Qualified ACCA/ACA/CPA/CIMA professional
• Working experience in a similar role for at least 2 years
• Able to work on own initiative
• Well presented.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.