Chief Accountant Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Chief Accountant for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
walk in interview in Jeddah
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Perform cash flow forecasting, budgeting and working closely with the operations and project teams in analyzing margins, variances and cost analysis.
• Responsible for day to day finance and accounts operations
• Perform full set of accounts and ensure timely closing of accounts.
• Issue project cost reports for review and approval.
• Work consultative with the respective departments on cost reduction initiatives.
• Preparing reports, budgets, commentaries and financial statements
• Undertaking financial administration and internal audits
• Developing and managing financial systems/policies
• Negotiating and obtaining finance for major projects
• Controlling and forecasting income and expenditure
• Creating business strategies to generate shareholder value.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• BS degree in Accounting or Finance from a reputable University.
• Proven working experience in Auditing & Accounting at reputable auditing and accounting firm.
• Advanced computer skills on MS Office and ERP systems.
• Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
• Proven knowledge of bookkeeping and accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
• High attention to detail and accuracy
• Ability to direct and supervise.
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Chief Accountant for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Chief Accountant Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org