Chief Officer Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Chief Officer for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Standing bridge watches, safe navigation and watch keeping duties.
• Supervising cargo operations and responsible for cargo securing.
• Supervising the safe operation of Anchor Handling and Towing, where applicable.
• Ordering, receiving, stowing and issuing of deck stores and safety equipment.
• Ensures maintenance of navigation chart and publications and safety equipment.
• Motivating vessel crew for involvement in HSEMS activities.
• Supervising the overall housekeeping, cleanliness and hygienic condition of the galley and accommodation spaces.
• Ensures implementation of the Company s Health, Safety and Environment Management System (HSEMS) onboard.
• Undertake other assignments as deemed appropriate by the Master or by the division s management.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Candidate must have 2 years oilfield experience as a Chief Officer/Mate including minimum of 6 months on DSV vessels in an offshore oilfield.
• He must be capable of relieving the Master in a practical operational sense at any times.
• Knowledge of diving procedures and operation.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com