Chief Steward jobs in Doha. Manages the Stewarding team and carries out a quarterly inventory of operating equipment; responsible for maintaining the kitchen’s hygienic condition, as per HACCP standards.
What’s in it for you:
– Be part of a unique and complex resort in Qatar
– Take advantage of opportunities to be recognized for your professional contributions
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our academies
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
Key Responsibilities :
– To support the implementation of the F&B Culinary philosophy, demonstrating and reinforcing Rixos Qetaifan Island North Values and Culture characteristics
– To assume responsibility for ordering all the kitchen cleaning supplies to maintain the inventory par stock.
– To ensure all areas of responsibility are organized to maintain them according to sanitary guidelines.
– To ensure proper use of cleaning products and chemicals in a continuous effort to keep costs to a minimum.
– To adjust or balance the size of Colleagues to maximize productivity without compromising the guest experience.
– To ensure Back of House areas are maintained to the highest cleanliness standards and cleaning schedules are followed and completed. To clean and restock all operating equipment for all outlets and banquets.
– To supervise and coordinates activities of the pantry, storeroom, and non-cooking kitchen workers as well as purchases, kitchen supplies, and equipment.
– To liaise closely with the outlet colleagues with regards to their needs for operating equipment and its placement.
– To monitor all Stewarding operations, especially during peak business periods, assisting and adjusting where necessary.
– Ensure water temperature, and chemical levels are appropriate for cleaning and documented.
– Enforces proper use and cleaning of all dish room machinery.
– Assist with Banquet plate-ups and buffets by transporting and ensuring adequate stock
– To prepare and post weekly work schedules for Stewarding Colleagues, making sure that they reflect business needs and other key performance indicators.
– To liaise and organize with assigned Stewards and the chefs that the established cleaning schedules strictly adhere to.
– To assist with exclusive use events when needed and assist in the preparations of facilities for functions, themed evenings, etc., to contribute to the success of the Company.
Education & Experience :
– Previous leadership experience in a Stewarding department required
– Strong interpersonal and problem-solving abilities
– Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required
– Knowledge of different use of Chemical
– Food & Safety and HACCP Certification
– University/College degree in a related discipline is an asset
– The Theme Park work experience is an advantage.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Jobs in Accor Hotels
Currently we are looking for Chief Steward for Accor Hotels in Doha. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Chief Steward jobs in Doha
To ensure a smooth and efficient operation in the Food & Beverage Department in relation to the Company Core Process; thus, directly impacting the delivery of the experience.
Vacancies in Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.