Walk in interview for Civil Engineer. Currently we are looking for Civil Engineer for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Key Responsibilities :
* Inspect the site construction work and provide non conformity reports to highlight the deviations with respect to contractual requirements.
* Review the contractor’s HSE plan and ensures that the safety procedures are followed at site
* Review and comment on the contractor’s programs ensuring that they are sufficiently detailed to demonstrate compliance with the requirements of the contract, allocated resources and cash flow
* Review the contractor’s construction related ITPs, method statements and material submittals in accordance with requirements of contract.
* Monitor the Contractors progress during construction and regularly assesses output
* Implement QMS requirements and conduct regular Audits.
* Ensure the contractor liaisons with service and other authorities in a timely manner so as not to affect the progress of the works by attending meetings, monitoring agreed programmes and regular follow-up
* Assist site manager in day to activities including planning, monitoring and supervision activities as detailed by him time to time.
* Work closely with back office team to highlight deviations/issues on priority and provide quick resolution to client.
* To prepare substantial completion reports including any outstanding requirements
* Adhere to WSP way of working to foster a culture for safe and vibrant work culture while simultaneously complying with WSP’s ethics, code of conduct policies.
Education & Experience :
* Degree in Civil Engineering.
* Minimum 7 years of working experience with similar capacity.
* Minimum 4 years experience in building Projects and development
* Essentially having detailed knowledge of inspections and post contract supervision role and responsibilities related to review of contractor’s shop drawings, submittals and site inspection procedures
* Excellent interpersonal skills with effective written and verbal skills. Able to build excellent client relations through communication and multidisciplinary coordination skills.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Civil Engineer for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Civil Engineer Riyadh jobs
Vacancies in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com