A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Currently we are looking for Client Relations Executive for A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar. interested Candidates can submit their application. Client Relations Executive jobs in Doha
Key Responsibilities :
• Manage Client Relations: Executes successful client transition across Depts.
• Communicates frequently with clients on information, concerns and suggestions.
• Serves as the customer’s voice within , including product, marketing, professional services and sales.
• Proactively anticipates customer needs and identifies any potential issues, creates recommendations and facilitates action for resolution.
• Resolves all client-related issues by coordinating with relevant stakeholders; escalates all unsolved client-related issues and questions to the Line Manager.
• Notes all concerns and suggestions made by clients and communicates them to senior management.
• A Clients Database: Updates and maintains client records (queries raised, issues resolved, contact details, etc.) on the A client’s database.
• Uses client records to produce contact lists for A marketing campaigns, business development campaigns, events, and other purposes as required
• Utilizes client records, history and analysis to prepare regular MIS (management information system) reports to support management decision making. Tracks SLAs and follows up to ensure issues or queries are actively closed.
• Liaises with clients (existing and new) in order to drive engagement and participation in events through orientation sessions, workshops, networking events, etc. as and when required.
• Attends networking and other events with clients as and when required to continue building stronger relationships in the market with current and potential clients.
Education & Experience :
• Bachelor’s degree in business, legal, financial or other related discipline.
• Minimum 4 of experience in a banking, B2B, legal, regulatory and / or compliance role.
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good problem-solving skills
• Highly organized, planning skills and ability to multitask and respond to a variety of demands
• Business acumen
• Analytical skills with attention to details
• Focus on customer care and teamwork skills and ability to deal with people sensitively and to use initiative in tackling problems
• Results focus for clients and organization objectives
• Open to new ideas
• Excellent command of English. Arabic is an advantage
• Self-motivated and takes initiative
• Demonstrates high standards of honesty and trustworthiness
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Client Relations Executive for A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Client Relations Executive jobs in Doha
Vacancies in Qatar
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.