A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
Currently we are looking for Client Service Associate for A Leading Financial Organization in Doha. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Client Service Associate jobs in Doha
Key Responsibilities :
• Address customer queries/service requests and ensure end-to end resolution
• Route unresolved queries to departmental Single Point of Contacts (SPOC).
• Attends to the customers face to face and resolves all their issues.
• Listens to and records customer feedback (negative and positive) information and makes a strong effort to resolve service requests / inquiries.
• Handles the coordination with departmental SPOC to deliver seamless experience to customers.
• Ensures best in practice Customer Service Management for internal and external customers and the provision of leading-edge professional and valuable services to clients.
• Maintains strong relations with clients (new licensed/existing firms).
• Maximises quality and delivers leading customer service through the adoption of effective client service methodology.
• Documents customer service issues including resolution with monitoring of issues via established CRM system.
• Follows established guidelines for participant issue resolution.
• Checks to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers’ service requests.
• Contributes towards the direction of the Customer Service strategy in line with both the Customer and the Company’s
Education & Experience :
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or other related discipline.
• 3 years’ or more of relevant experience
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Good problem -solving skills
• Project management and planning skills and ability to multitask and respond to a variety of demands
• Business acumen, commercially minded
• Strategic, operational planning and analytical skills with attention to details
• Focus on customer care and teamwork skills and ability to deal with people sensitively and to use initiative in tackling problems.
• Results focus for clients and organization objectives
• Open to new ideas, ability to research best practices and implement them
• Excellent command of English and Arabic
• Self-motivated and takes initiative.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Vacancies in A Leading Financial Organization in Qatar
About the Company
A leading Financial Organization in Qatar.
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.