Job Title : Communication Specialist jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Communication Specialist jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Communication Specialist for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, develop, and produce English language content for all corporate communications plans, related communications products, and messaging briefs.
• Create corporate messaging sets based on an understanding of company commercial and societal strategies.
• Adjust messaging as necessary in response to shifts in the company’s operational landscape.
• Produce content and messaging for internal engagements, workshops, presentations, updated versions
• Develop core support materials required for communications plans, briefing documents, etc.
• Create and present content in for both large and small groups in both presentations as well as workshop sessions.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in communications, Public Relations, English, or a related field from a recognized and approved program.
• 10 or more years of experience in Communications, Public Relations
• A successful candidate must be a native English speaker with excellent English oral and written communications abilities.
• You will have the ability to communicate and present confidently.
• Will be able to prioritize and manage multiple projects and initiatives, and respond swiftly to changing situations and tight deadlines.
• You must have strong interpersonal and proven teamwork skills.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com