Job Title : Community Executive jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Community Executive jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Community Executive for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Communicate to Security & FM all Living Zone guidelines for works being done, so as to ensure their enforcement and take the necessary precautions.
• Ensure that all personnel working in the zones (Security, Housekeeping, Maintenance, Landscape, Contractors) are conducting their work in a proper manner.
• Ensure the cleanliness of the zone.
• Police owner contractor work regularly in order to ensure that no violations are being committed.
• Communicate with owners who have committed violations (enforcing Community Rules).
• Communicate to Management any recurring problems and suggest solutions.
• Communicate any news or upcoming Inertia events to residents.
• Ensure that any Inertia services that are offered to the client are up to Inertia standards in terms of quality and speed of response.
• Communicate with owners when they have any requests or complaints.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
Bachelor s Degree.
• 2-3 years of experience in the same field.
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
• Observant and detail oriented.
• Good knowledge and understanding of community living (Gated Communities) and social situations (Emotional Intelligence).
• Excellent knowledge of English.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Community Executive for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Community Executive jobs in Jeddah
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com