Job Title : Company Physician jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Company Physician jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Company Physician for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• To manage and oversee all the functions of the Site Medical Facility providing integral support coordinating with the nursing officer.
• Maintain medical records system.
• To advise on and assist with the interpretation and implementation of current local Saudi health legislation.
• Construct and implement appropriate medical policy taking into account the above and advice from Chevron medical department.
• To provide limited primary care facilities to employees with minor illnesses or injuries occurring at the site; provide medical examinations.
• To provide advice on placement of personnel and their rehabilitation following absence due to illness or injury.
• To assist in the management of employees or families with health problems being treated in the local approved facilities.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• University graduate in Medicine.
• 8 to 10 years’ experience related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
• Experience in Occupational Health is a must.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Medical Knowledge
• Collaboration and teamwors
• Ability to work with a diversity of people.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org