Compliance Officer Jobs in Jeddah. Find the latest Compliance Officer job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
* Cooperate with the business, operations and administrative areas in the identification and prevention of regulatory risk
* Monitor transactions made on behalf of the Company and of its clients to secure that no infringement of regulations and ethics occurs: suitability and appropriateness, best execution, conflicts of interest;
* Pre-trade and post-trade checks
* Periodic reviews on AML transactions
* Administration of customer records and Company database. Amend customer records as necessary to ensure the Company static date is always accurate and up to date.
* Ensuring customer correspondence files are accurate and complete
* Control of account opening documentation, including the archiving and maintenance of the central filing system.
Qualifications and requirements :
* Graduate with 5+ years of banking/compliance experience.
* Good knowledge and understanding of local regulatory rules and legislation, and various international requirements.
* Computer literate and good command over spoken and written English.
* Efficient and logical approach to problem solving
* Specific and / or transferable knowledge / experience related to compliance / AML / Central Bank regulations.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Find the latest Compliance Officer job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Compliance Officer Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com