Currently AccorHotels are looking for Concierge for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application. Concierge Jobs UAE for AccorHotels
What is in it for you:
– Employee benefit card offering discounted rates in Accor worldwide
– Learning programs through our Academies and the opportunity to earn qualifications while you work
– Opportunity to develop your talent and grow within your property and across the world
– Ability to make a difference in the local community through our Corporate Social Responsibility activities, like Planet 21
What you will be doing:
– Respond to guest inquiries and requests in a courteous and polite manner.
– Anticipate guest needs.
– Recognize and cultivate regular guests and repeat business.
– Recommend our restaurants and facilities as first option.
– Ability to communicate in English.
– Appear in uniform for all shifts and promotional activities.
– Gathers preferences and profile information of guests and records them in the trace report.
– Monitor all VIPs, special guests and their respective requests.
– Promptly responds to requests for dentist, doctors, child care, florist, and any other services requested.
– Retrieves supplies from storeroom as needed and stocks accordingly
– Summons Bell service team members to escort guests to/from their rooms as appropriate
– Understand your role in contributing to RPS scores, Trip Advisor reviews and any other social media review sites
– Arranges and confirms recreation, business and dining activities both inside and outside the hotel
– Be able to provide accurate direction to the hotel and be familiar with the surrounding areas of the hotel.
– Daily tasks assigned on a checklist not excluding additional tasks determined by management. Resolves guest challenges throughout their stay in the hotel.
– Promotes hotels services and amenities and maintains the utmost level of phone etiquette while dealing with guest and internal customers.
Your experience and skills include:
– Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
– Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
– Ability to work well under pressure in a fast paced environment
– Excellent communication skills and a professional presentation
– Ability to work cohesively with fellow colleagues as part of a team
– Computer literate in Microsoft Windows applications required. Opera System experience preferred.
– Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekends, holidays , morning, and evening shift
– English verbal, written and communication skills.
Your team and working environment:
– Tight-knit, inclusive, detail-oriented, and knowledgeable teammates
– Supportive team always willing to work together to complete the task at hand
– Cohesive teams with the ability to be successful with and without direct supervision
ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently AccorHotels are looking for Concierge for our company in Dubai. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Concierge Jobs UAE for AccorHotels
Walkin interview jobs in UAE for AccorHotels
Latest Jobs Dubai
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.