Contract Administrator Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Contract Administrator for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Maintains a legal and contractual liaison between Contractor, SAPL and Royal Commission.
• Coordinates with Senior Resident Construction Manager and Resident Construction Engineers relating to field administration of contracts.
• Prepares and negotiates cost impacts and schedule changes with Contractor for contract Change Orders / Modifications – as a member of the Construction Negotiation Team.
• Prepares contract initial and final acceptance, certificates of maintenance and coordinates contract closeout.
• Prepares and maintains records of activity and status of contracts to ensure compliance with contract terms and conditions.
• Reviews and assists in resolving and processing claims, back charges, invoices.
• Performs other duties as assigned by the Contract Administrator Supervisor.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Science, or Law.
• Minimal eight (8) years’ experience in contract administration, negotiation, or legal affairs. Mideast Experience is a plus.
• Must be fluent in English and effectively communicate in both spoken and written skills regarding contract issues.
• Knowledge of computers and basic software applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Contract Administrator for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application. jobs in Jeddah with salary.
Contract Administrator Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org