Job Title : Contracts Admin jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Contracts Admin jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Contracts Admin for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Plans and controls all contract administration and related activities, from inception to closure of the contractual requirement
• Manages and administrate all Facilities Management (FM) and Operation and Maintenance Service contracts
• Contractual compliance
• Change orders
• Claims administration
• Contracts filing and archiving
• Generating reports.
• Releasing Service Orders
• Business and Contractual risk mitigation
• Contractual advice and correspondences
• Ensures that all contract obligations are understood,agreed,and adhered to by all Department Heads, Project Managers, Legal and applicable third parties
• Introduces and implement the best commercial approaches for all business interactions with proponents
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor of Business Administration
• Excellent oral and written English
• Thorough working knowledge of Contracts administration
• Ability to motivate and influence others.
• Think strategically and analytically to problem solve
• Ability to perform accurate and fast statistical analysis
• Ability to work collaboratively across business functions and diverse work groups, and foster a cooperative work environment
• Team leader and team player with the ability to work and be successful in a dynamic environment.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org