Cost Control Engineer Jobs in Jeddah. Find the latest Cost Control Engineer job vacancies and employment opportunities in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
• Ensure that project controls processes are consistently applied across the project.
• Manage governance to ensure robust cost and schedule performance for the agreed Scope of Work across integrated programmers managed across multiple suppliers.
• Support and advise on the definition of Project Controls and Earned Value Management policies, procedures and the standards required to deliver projects
• Support the development of requirements for specific resource-loaded schedules.
• Work closely with the Project Manager, and Project QS to maximize the potential of the project.
Job Requirements :
2-5 years experience in a similar role
• Construction Engineering
• Effective communication within team and with stakeholders
• An experienced user of the relevant Programmed tools, techniques
• Experience in the implementation of Earned Value Management based Project Control systems, in accordance with relevant national standards
• Experience in working on large projects
• Practical ability to utilize critical project management concepts management
• Computer literate & experienced in Microsoft Office applications.
walk in interview in Jeddah
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Cost Control Engineer for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Cost Control Engineer Jobs in Jeddah
jobs in Jeddah with salary
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com