CRM Data Analyst Dubai
What you’ll be doing
At Chalhoub we use data to make a difference. As a CRM Data Analyst you will provide guidance and support to sales and marketing on capturing, reporting, analysing and utilising customer information.
Key Responsibilities :
– Participating in developing functional requirements, testing, training and implementing applications.
– Assisting in planning, developing, implementing, and supporting new or existing CRM functions.
– Participating in reviewing, analyzing, and evaluating sales, marketing and administrative user needs.
– Analyzing marketing data and generating reports on customer information, call patterns, and demographics.
– Identifies and collects data sources using specific tools or techniques; inputs them into the organization’s information system.
– Provides data flow diagrams and documents the processes used in a company databases.
– Assists and participates in data validation and cleaning to ensure the quality and integrity of data.
– Analyzes and extracts key data and information to meet the organization’s information system needs and requirements.
What you’ll need to succeed
– You are currently a data analyst with experience in CRM
– You love using data creatively and pulling actionable together insights
– You have experience with SFCC or other platforms
– Experience with SQL, R, Python or similar
– You have an ability to work autonomously and take initiative
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Find jobs in Middle East, Gulf & Asia-Pacific countries, job openings in UAE, Gulf countries jobs, jobs in Dubai, CRM Data Analyst Dubai
Vacancies in UAE
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.