Customer Service Director Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Customer Service Director for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
– Implement the customer centric culture throughout the organization;
– Collaborate with other contractors and relevant stakeholders to ensure seamless public transport integration and a positive experience for all passengers;
– Monitor ridership and passenger flow so that services can be adapted accordingly;
– Collaborate with the Authorities on the implementation of their communication and marketing plan;
– Collaborate with Station Managers to ensure that front line staff deliver the required Customer Services standards;
– Monitor and manage KPIs, managing performance improvement and corrective action plans;
– Manage individual and team performance
– Manage the budget and control expenditure for the Customer Service team.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
– High degree of computer literacy and proficiency in data analysis;
– At least 5 years’ experience in business relationship management, customer service or sales within a customer oriented environment. A related field such as travel and hospitality is also acceptable;
– Proven customer orientation and service improvement essential;
– Strong track record of team management;
– Strong planning skills – good tracking and follow-up
– Effective verbal and written communication skills;
– Able to both lead and take a hands-on approach to projects;
– Proven ability to persuade and influence
– Strong ethics – complies with applicable laws and regulations
– Fluent in Arabic and English.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for Customer Service Director for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Customer Service Director Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
walk in interview in Jeddah
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.