Job Title : Cyber Security jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Cyber Security jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Cyber Security for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Proactively assist in the management of several clients, while reporting to Managers and above
• Establish effective working relationships directly with clients
• Contribute to the development of your own and team’s technical acumen
• Keep up to date with local and national business and economic issues
• Be actively involved in business development activities to help identify and research opportunities on new/existing clients
• Continue to develop internal relationships and your PwC brand.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor of Arts/ Bachelor of Science in Computer Engineering or related field.
• Master of Science in Computer Engineering or related field is preferred.
• Certification in cyber security is required.
• Strong understanding of emerging cyber security technologies and standards.
• Excellent problem-solving skills with a structured thinking process
• Strong time-management and organizational skills.
• Ability to learn new concepts and carry out technical research.
• Proven IT skills in Microsoft Office and G-suite applications.
• Excellent communication skills in English.
•2-5 years of experience in cyber security including security architecture.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com