Job Title : Data Scientist jobs in Saudi Arabia
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Data Scientist jobs in Saudi Arabia. Currently we are looking for Data Scientist for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
• Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
• Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
• Creating automated anomaly detection systems and constant tracking of its performance.
• Work with stakeholders throughout the organization to identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
• Assess the effectiveness and accuracy of new data sources and data gathering techniques.
• Build recommendation systems
• Develop processes and tools to monitor and analyze model performance and data accuracy.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• 5-7 years of experience manipulating data sets and building statistical models, has a Computer Science or another quantitative field
• Good, applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression
• Experience scripting and programming skills, python, NumPy, Pandas
• Great communication skills
• Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL, Hive, Pig
• Strong problem-solving skills with an emphasis on product development.
• Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: Periscope, Business Objects, D3, ggplot, etc.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com