Demi Chef De Partie jobs Mecca. Reporting to the Senior Sous Chef, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
– Consistently offer professional, friendly and proactive guest service while supporting fellow Colleagues
– Ensure the consistency in the preparation of all food items for a la carte and or buffet menus according to hotel recipes and standards
– Actively share ideas, opinions and suggestions in daily shift briefings
– Ensure all kitchen Colleagues are aware of standards and expectations.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
– Liaise daily with Outlet Chefs to keep open lines of communication regarding guest feedback
– Complete daily checks of all miss in place to ensure freshness and quality standards
– Maintain proper rotation of product in all chillers to minimize wastage/spoilage
– Have full knowledge of all menu items, daily features and promotions
– Ensure the cleanliness and maintenance of all work areas, utensils, and equipment
– Follow kitchen policies, procedures and service standards
– Follow all safety and sanitation policies when handling food and beverage
– Other duties as assigned.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Demi Chef De Partie for Accor Hotels company in Mecca. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Demi Chef De Partie jobs Mecca
Accor hotels Mecca jobs
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
jobs career management
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.