Job Title : Digital Marketing Executive jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
Digital Marketing Executive jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Digital Marketing Executive for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising
• Maintaining social media presence across all digital channels.
• To build full plan with content creation to cover campaign objectives & syncing with designers to provide with relevant designs.
• Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
• Developing, implementing and managing marketing campaigns that promote a company and its products and/or services.
• Enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and acquiring leads/customers.
• Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action.
• Executing campaigns across a variety of platforms, including Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and LINKEDIN.
• Implement best practices for copy, creative, and audience targeting with oversight from Director of Paid Strategy.
• Collecting and evaluating customer feedback data.
• Evaluating competitor s Digital Marketing strategies and creating plans to overtake them.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
2-4 years professional experience working in social media or social analytics at a brand, publisher, agency, or similar.
• Bachelor s degree or higher.
• Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
• Excellent written English and proven design flair.
• Team player.
• Relevant experience including CMS, SEO, PPC, e-marketing, social media and analytics
• Knowledge of current online marketing trends and best practice.
• Strong knowledge of the existing paid social landscape and enthusiasm for discovering new, emerging platforms or capabilities that increase efficiencies and engagement.
• Proven track record of managing and executing campaigns using native platform tools such as Facebook Ads Manager/Power Editor, Google Ad Words, Twitter Ads.
• Working knowledge of paid social tactics, bidding & optimization models, 3rd-party tracking, audience targeting, and ad formats.
• Strong analytical skills with the ability to comfortably translate large data sets into actionable takeaways and insights.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com