Doctor’s Assistant jobs in Riyadh. Currently we are looking for Doctor’s Assistant for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their Application.
Job Duties :
• Room preparation
• Make sure to change sheets on the examination table and dispose of and replace used disposables with new ones
• Call for the next patient as doctor is doing patient education with the current patient
• Patient Interaction
• Enter patient information into system while doctor is talking/examining patient
• Assist doctor in entering the results in the patient electronic record
• File the results after doctor signs them into the patient folders
• Call back patients after lab/radiology test to inform them if their tests are normal
• Assist doctor with sick leave entry into the HAAD system and sick leave filing
• Prepare admission packages with stickers and the needed signatures
• Coordinate with insurance for sending the claim form and keeping the forms inside the clinic
• Handle phone calls when the doctor is busy with a patient
• Maintain patient database as required in the department for any analysis purposes.
• Assist Doctor with any additional printout/photocopy or equipment that may be required during consultation.
Qualifications and requirements :
• Languages: Fluent in English. Arabic and Urdu knowledge is preferable.
• Education: Bachelor Degree. Preferably in Nursing
• Experience: minimum of 2 years experience in OB-Gyn.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Doctor’s Assistant for our company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Doctor’s Assistant jobs in Riyadh
jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org