KEO International Consultants
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Document Controller to join our award-winning team based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Document Controller jobs Riyadh
We envisage success in this role to include:
– Technical knowledge of the Document Control System and processes.
– Experience in processes incoming and outgoing design submittals and distributing routine correspondence
– Experience planning, allocating and evaluating workloads to meet project requirements through effective time management skills.
– Detail-orientated skills.
– Adaptable to change.
– Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
– Ability to use initiative and provide practical solutions to complex issues and proposing areas for continual improvement.
– Encourage teamwork to develop and maintain an effective team environment.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
– To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 5 years work experience partnered with a Diploma or Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
Currently we are looking for Document Controller for KEO International Consultants company in Riyadh. interested Candidates can submit their application.
Document Controller jobs Riyadh
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
KEO International Consultants jobs career management
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.