Job Title : Drilling Fluids jobs in Riyadh
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Drilling Fluids jobs in Riyadh. Currently we are looking for Drilling Fluids for our company in Riyadh. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• To liaise with Customer/Operator personnel and the Project Engineer to ensure a high quality service is provided.
• To supervise the day to day well-site operational activities of the contracts being served.
• Management of drilling fluid properties via chemical and physical treatment as dictated by the Customer/Operator mud programmed.
• Supervise all mud treatment and ensure proper use and maintenance of solids control equipment.
• Co-ordinate third party/sub-contractor services at the well-site as contractually required.
• Ensure that an adequate rig site chemical inventory and an accurate record of supply
• Make regular contact with well-site Customer/Operator
• Ensure correct and appropriate use of company products, services and resources.
• Assist with trouble-shooting mud related problems at the rig-site including liaison with Project Engineer and Technical Department.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in Drilling Fluid
• Organisational skills
• Good Communication Skills
• Self initiative
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org