Electronics Technician Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for Electronics Technician for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties :
• Preparing and assembling the mechanic and electronic equipment in accordance to drawings, parts lists, and configurations
• Visual checking of all electronic and mechanic modules
• Setting tool parameters
• Repairing equipment according to given instructions
• Checking all equipment for completeness and correct function, in order to ensure that the equipment fulfill the job requirements as specified
• Documenting assembled equipment in ROSEN software databases, and reporting documentation problems
• Providing the required test reports and other documentation
• Supporting site personnel in electronic and mechanic matters
• Carrying out all activities in accordance with the ROSEN Quality & HSE guidelines and instructions.
Qualifications and requirements :
*Diploma / Diploma in Electronics/ Mechanical
*Minimum 3 years’ experience in sales preferably in Oil & Gas industry
*Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in any case.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org