Engineering Coordinator Job Opening. You are a multi-tasker and are able to work independently, performing a wide range of complex and confidential administrative duties to support your team. You communicate well with all contacts, anticipate and resolve issues, and update team your various projects.
What you will be doing:
– Organize and implement administrative systems & procedures, and perform necessary support duties
– Serve as a principal source of information for the team
– Prepare and maintain your department’s records
– Assisting in maintenance requests from guests and Hotel Colleagues.
– Doing Monthly, follow-up for the “Monthly water analysis reports of swimming pools, spa facilities, Jacuzzis, and water features” from the maintenance company, check if within the parameters, then upload to the DM Website.
– Assist in the monitoring and maintaining of inventory.
– All water sampling reading such as Legionella, 3rd party certificates etc. must uploaded to DM site.
– Monitoring the PPM schedule of all annual maintenance contracts; ensure that the PPM is completed, follow-up with the concerned Engineering leader or with the contractor/supplier if required.
– Monthly preparation of the DRO Utility reports and required to upload in the system without delay.
Job Requirements and Qualifications:
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
– Ability to prioritize work in an environment with multiple interests
– Ability to handle complex and confidential information with discretion
– Competency using a variety of computer software
Sharing is Caring! Dear Jobseekers, it’s a humble request you to share these jobs with your networks so others can take advantage out of it.
jobs career management
Safety Tips: Never pay for job application, test or interview. A genuine employer will never ask you for the payment in anycase.
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.