Job Title : English Instructor jobs in Jeddah
Nationality Type : Any Open
Salaries : Negotiable
Job Location : Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
English Instructor jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for English Instructor for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Deliver lessons in accordance with Berlitz teaching principles; and focused on the interests and needs of the students, working with privates and groups of different sizes at the Language Center (LC) and at off-site locations.
• Integrate learning technology into teaching programs, as required by the curriculum.
• Assess existing and prospective customers’ level of proficiency.
• Provide evaluation for progress reports and certificates.
• Provide effective feedback and advice; recommending appropriate product services to meet customers’ needs.
• Deliver counseling sessions to students in liaison with the Language Instruction Supervisor.
• Recommend improvements to the students’ programs.
• Maintain an impeccable customer focus in the delivery of all duties.
• Actively participate in own professional self-development plan, directed and supported by the supervisor, including lesson and peer observations, workshops, etc.
Job Requirements and Qualifications :
• Bachelor’s degree in any field (Languages, linguistics, translation, etc. Preferred)
• Educated native proficiency / near-native fluency in the language he/she will teach.
• Excellent presentation and communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Successful completion of the Berlitz Initial Training (IQP).
• Teaching work experience preferred.
• Positive attitude.
• Great sense of responsibility and flexibility.
• Cultural sensitivity.
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So, you never miss any updates.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org