English Teacher Jobs in Jeddah. Currently we are looking for English Teacher for our company in Jeddah. Interested Candidates Can submit their application.
walk in interview in Jeddah
Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Committed to inspiring and motivating students through the highest expectations
• A team player with excellent subject knowledge and ability to teach up to KS5
• Strong communicator wanting the best for each student
• Passionate teacher, enthusiastic and optimistic in your approach
• Having a secure knowledge of the subject they are teaching
• Set homework in accordance with school policy and procedures.
• Make accurate and productive use of assessment including using data to monitor progress, set targets and plan subsequent lessons
• Record and make use of summative and formative assessments to secure progress
• Undertaking pastoral duties
• Participate in meetings at school, which relate to the curriculum for the school or the administration
• Attend parents meetings and be appropriately prepared to discuss student achievement and well-being
• Participate in arrangements for further training and professional development as a teacher.
Job Requirements :
• Minimum Bachelor degree in English + Teaching Diploma or B.Ed. English.
• Minimum 2 years in a similar role.
jobs in Jeddah with salary
Ejobster.com updates daily (New Walk in Interview Vacancies). Make sure to keep in touch with us. So you never miss any updates.
Currently we are looking for English Teacher for our company in Jeddah. interested Candidates can submit their application.
English Teacher Jobs in Jeddah
Jobs in Saudi Arabia
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org